• 1/3 cup lemon juice
• 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
• 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
• 1 teaspoon paprika
• 1 garlic clove, minced
• 1/2 teaspoon sugar
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
• 3/4 pound beef sirloin steak, cut into 1 inch cubes
• 8 large fresh whole mushrooms
• 1 medium onion, cut into chunks
• 1 medium green pepper, cut into chunks
1. In a bowl, combine the first nine ingredients; mix well. Pour 1/4 cup marinade into a large resealable plastic bag; cover and refrigerate remaining marinade. Add beef to the bag. Seal and turn to coat; refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
2. Drain and discard marinade. On metal or soaked wooden skewers, alternately thread beef and vegetables. Grill, uncovered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat for 6-8 minutes on each side or until beef reaches desired doneness, basting frequently with reserved marinade and turning once.