• 1 cup all-purpose flour
• 2 cups Italian-style seasoned bread crumbs
• 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
• 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
• 2 eggs, beaten
• 2 tablespoons water
• 24 chicken tenderloins
• 2 quarts oil for frying
• 1 cup mayonnaise
• 3 tablespoons prepared horseradish
• 1/2 cup sour cream
• 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
• 3 tablespoons prepared mustard
1. Place flour in a shallow bowl. Place breadcrumbs in a separate shallow bowl, and mix with ground black pepper and cayenne pepper. Place eggs and water in a small bowl.
2. One piece at a time, coat the chicken in the flour, the eggs and the bread crumbs, and set aside.
3. Heat oil in a deep fryer to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
4. In small batches, fry chicken 6 to 8 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove chicken, and drain on paper towels.
5. In a separate small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, horseradish, sour cream, Worcestershire sauce and mustard. Mix well, and serve with the chicken for dipping.
We have determined the nutritional value of oil for frying based on a retention value of 10% after cooking. The exact amount may vary depending on cook time and temperature, ingredient density, and the specific type of oil used.