Resep American Lasagna
* 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
* 1 onion, chopped
* 2 cloves garlic, minced
* 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
* 1 teaspoon dried oregano
* 2 tablespoons brown sugar
* 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
* 1 (29 ounce) can diced tomatoes
* 2 (6 ounce) cans tomato paste
* 12 dry lasagna noodles
* 2 eggs, beaten
* 1 pint part-skim ricotta cheese
* 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
* 2 tablespoons dried parsley
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 1 pound mozzarella cheese, shredded
* 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
1. In a skillet over medium heat, brown ground beef, onion and garlic; drain fat. Mix in basil, oregano, brown sugar, 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, diced tomatoes and tomato paste. Simmer for 30 to 45 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add lasagna noodles, and cook for 5 to 8 minutes, or until al dente; drain. Lay noodles flat on towels, and blot dry.
3. In a medium bowl, mix together eggs, ricotta, Parmesan cheese, parsley and 1 teaspoon salt.
4. Layer 1/3 of the lasagna noodles in the bottom of a 9×13 inch baking dish. Cover noodles with 1/2 ricotta mixture, 1/2 of the mozzarella cheese and 1/3 of the sauce. Repeat. Top with remaining noodles and sauce. Sprinkle additional Parmesan cheese over the top.
5. Bake in the preheated oven 30 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.