* 1 (8 ounce) package uncooked farfalle (bow tie) pasta
* 1 tablespoon olive oil
* 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped
* 1 medium yellow bell pepper, chopped
* 1 cup roughly chopped kale
* 4 cloves garlic, chopped
* 1 pinch dried basil
* 1 pinch ground cayenne pepper
* salt and ground black pepper to taste
* 8 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
1. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
2. Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Stir in red pepper, yellow pepper, kale and garlic. Season with basil, cayenne pepper, salt and black pepper. Cook until vegetables are tender.
3. In a large bowl, toss cooked pasta with skillet mixture. Sprinkle with feta cheese to serve.